Pages

Saturday 11 January 2014

Put Your Best Foot Forward!

And Skribbie On Down.




So I've not tried them but I recently came across a company called Skribbies and fell in love with them as did mr K mr J and miss L.

WHAT ARE SKRIBBIES?
Skribbies are a fab idea of childrens footwear that they can design themselves.
Skribbies come in a cool design of hightop trainor so on trend in a choice of three colours Pink, Navy/Blue and Neon!
Skribbies cost £39.99 and you get trainors a pack of pens to scribble with, a wristband for when your all done you can just wipe clean and start again and a pack of cool stickers.

WHERE CAN I FIND SKRIBBIES?
Easy just check out SKRIBBIES.COM and take a look for yourself. Skribbies can also be found at SKRIBBIES FACEBOOK 

I'd like to say I was no way asked to do this post nor is it a review just something I found great and wanted to share with other parents.



No comments:

Post a Comment