Pages

Monday 13 January 2014

Haberman Suckle Feeder Review



As I am part of the BABYWORLD Review panel I was asked to review the Haberman Suckle Feeder.



The Haberman Suckle Feeder is a great bottle.
This bottle is nice and big meaning it can be used for older babies/hungrier babies also. 
I like the coloured components of the bottle is the green filter.

At first my son struggled to actually get any milk out but I put that down to him being born premature so suckle maybe not as strong as other babies may be, that said after a few weeks of using it he now can.

I particularly like that my baby can determine his flow and as the teat stays full at any angle (nifty little button to fill/empty teat) means that baby can feed in any position great if like my little man your baby doesn't particularly like laying flat.



I found the bottle easy to assemble whilst holding baby although I might add that I feel if the filter was attached to the teat it’d be slightly easier, but then would come with hassle of making cleaning a little difficult.
Overall I really like this bottle and would be happy to reccomend to friends

No comments:

Post a Comment