Pages

Monday 14 April 2014

Half Term & What To Do?!

Mumm I'm bored!

Muuuum he wont give me.....

Muuuum she said.....

Muummm they done....

So we only broke up Friday and already we're getting this!

So far we've been quite chilled as Daddy has been working nights so it's pretty much consisted of movies, playing games on the PC/PS4, Drawing/Painting, Reading, Board games you get the jist.

We will be taking them to Butlins this week and we're all mega excited for that. So do look out for that blog post soon.
But that aside I don't really have much else planned, I mean yes we'll go to local park as ussual but what else to do?

Baking maybe? Spring crafts? I don't know

So tell me what free or rather cheap things are you guys getting up to this half term, or did you if you've already had yours?


No comments:

Post a Comment